TWO radius cut 13.75″ GrillGrates and one standard 13.75″ fit beautifully on the 18.5″ BGE Large
Covers 90% of the surface. Now you can turn your kettle into a restaurant quality grill surface with GrillGrates for the perfect sear, flavour, and juiciness without the added stress of battling flare-ups.
Includes the GrateTool and User Guide
GrillGrates are interlocking grate panels that fit across the surface of your grill. They can replace your existing grates or just cover them. GrillGrates amplify the heat of your grill, reduce burning, and deliver restaurant quality sear marks all at once. GrillGrates are made of hard anodized aluminum. Hard anodized aluminum is rust proof and functions as an incredible heat conductor for all grill toppers. Heat is transferred evenly through the metal and flavour is amplified by the evaporated juices that hit the super heated valleys between the rails.
All GrillGrate sets come with the GrateTool, an all-purpose flipping, cleaning spatula built specifically to work with GrillGrates unique raised rail system.
1. Anodized aluminum grate coating for flame-resistance and no-rust exterior.
2. Interlocking panels; no assembly required. Simply remove old grates and replace.
3. Flames are deflected by hard aluminum body preventing flare-ups and burnt meat.
4. Lightweight panels (Only 2 pounds per panel) make for easy transportation / Camping trips / Tailgating / Cooking on the go.
5. GrateTool Cooking accessory makes flipping food easy. Simply lift, turn food at a 45 degree angle, and re-set on the GrillGrates for a beautiful cross-hatch sear mark.