GrillGrates will transform the way your grill cooks. GrillGrates produce juicy, more flavourful food & big, bold, beautiful sear marks. Evens the heat across the entire surface of the grill and virtually eliminates charring flare ups. GrillGrates will be the last set of cooking grates you will ever need for your grill!
Cooking grate for Weber Q 300/3000 series gas grills
Hard Anodized Aluminum will never rust
Lays on top of existing grill surface for 95% coverage
GrateTool and Use & Care Guide included
Assembled dimensions approximately 15″ x 22.5″
Set includes four standard width panels and one Gap panel
Made in the USA
GrillGrates are interlocking grate panels that fit across the surface of your grill. They can replace your existing grates or just cover them. GrillGrates amplify the heat of your grill, reduce burning, and deliver restaurant quality sear marks all at once. GrillGrates are made of hard anodized aluminum. Hard anodized aluminum is rust proof and functions as an incredible heat conductor for all grill toppers. Heat is transferred evenly through the metal and flavour is amplified by the evaporated juices that hit the super heated valleys between the rails.
All GrillGrate sets come with the GrateTool, an all-purpose flipping, cleaning spatula built specifically to work with GrillGrates unique raised rail system.
1. Anodized aluminum grate coating for flame-resistance and no-rust exterior.
2. Interlocking panels; no assembly required. Simply remove old grates and replace.
3. Flames are deflected by hard aluminum body preventing flare-ups and burnt meat.
4. Lightweight panels (Only 2 pounds per panel) make for easy transportation / Camping trips / Tailgating / Cooking on the go.
5. GrateTool Cooking accessory makes flipping food easy. Simply lift, turn food at a 45 degree angle, and re-set on the GrillGrates for a beautiful cross-hatch sear mark.